although I never weep
and hold you in my
heart with a very real
humor you’d be proud of
1) people are just for ideas
2) remember to water the plants
Winter is icumen in, [ 1 ]
Lhude sing Goddamm, [ 2 ]
Raineth drop and staineth slop,
And how the wind doth ramm!
Skiddeth bus and sloppeth us,
An ague hath my ham.
Freezeth river, turneth liver,
Damm you; Sing: Goddamm.
Goddamm, Goddamm, ‘tis why I am, Goddamm,
So ‘gainst the winter’s balm.
Sing goddamm, damm, sing goddamm,
Sing goddamm, sing goddamm, DAMM.
"she was a very unusual person—she smelled of celery all the time, and after that year, she disappeared"
- anne carson on her high school greek teacher
When do you owe it to someone to tell them how you feel?
1) a slack-jawed beauty
2) to turn at the end of a poem to something else that is true further down
3) some people don’t want your kindness—it’s a swollen, soggy burden
- i don’t belong to anyone my heart is as heavy as an oil drum
- i want this to be a time full full full of self
the crackle of an oil radiator!
live alone & rarely wear pants